Get out and enjoy winter this season with our selection of snowshoes from a leader in the industry Tubbs.
Tubbs snowshoes have patented features that make them superior to box store shoes and give you performance advantages that make snowshoeing easier and more comfortable.
So stop in and speak to our snowshoe experts on what makes Tubbs the best choice in snowshoeing.
For the more extreme conditions of mountain exploration the Mountaineer series has specific features for the backcountry snowshoer that demands the most from their shoe.
- Pro-Step frame: for improved ergonomics and flotation.
- Active Fit binding: for increased control and comfort
- Anaconda crampon: for traction and penetration in all types of terrain.
Sizes Available: Women's 21, 25, 30" Men's 25, 30, 36"
Fusing performance and comfort the Xpedition series has specifically designed features that excel in all types of terrain while maintaining a high level of comfort.
- Fit-Step frame: reduces impact on the hip, knee and ankle while maintaining flotation.
- R2 pivot system: shock absorbing lateral flex that maintains a neutral foot position.
- Active Lift 19: makes steep ascents easier by reducing calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain.
Sizes Available: Women's 21, 25" Men's 25, 30, 36"
Flex Shoe, what's the deal with that?
The idea, build an easier shoe to use for a wider variety of users, with Torsion Deck and Flex Tail, along with model specific features, these two technologies make the flex series of shoes the most comfortable shoe on the market by reducing shock and stress on the joints, while enhancing traction.
Designed to tackle extreme Backcountry terrain, the FLEX ALP devours steep, icy terrain while it's streamlined deck shape enhances maneuverability in tight situations.
- Viper™ 2.0 carbon steel toe crampon: With jagged tooth construction maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness.
- Active Flex binding: With patented Control Wings™ provides lightweight control, support, comfort and ease of use.
- ActiveLift™ 19° heel lift: For fatigue free up hill use.
Sizes Available: 24, 28 (XL)
For the day hiker that wants a little extra for their money, the Flex TRK packs a ton of features at a great price.
- Quick Flex binding: gender specific binding with patented Control Wings and heel strap to center boot.
- Active Lift 16: reduces strain on the Achilles tendon and fatigue in the calf while on longer ascents.
Sizes Available: Women's 22", Men's 24"
The best value in snowshoeing. The Xplore kit has all the gear you need to start snowshoeing at a great price plus the added benefits of Tubbs patented show shoe technology.
The kit is available in mens and ladies, comes in two sizes for each and includes:
- Xplore snowshoe with Fit-Step frame, Rotating Toe Cord, Quickpull binding and Recreational Crampon.
- Tubbs 2-part adjustable snowshoe poles
- One pair of Tubbs gender-specific gaiters.
Sizes Available: Women's 21, 25" Men's 25, 30"
For the Kids.
The Tubbs Storm Youth snowshoes is easy to use and has all the patented features of a tubbs snowshoe in a size perfect for the little explorers out there.
- Fixed Toe cored pivot system: efficient and quick keeping the shoe close to the foot making it easier for kids to walk.
- Quick Lock binding: simple to use makes getting kids in and out of snowshoes easy while still providing stability and control
- Recreational Crampon: kid friendly version that allows for greater traction on snow.
For the littlest explorers out there Tubbs has the Snowflake; designed to easy and fun for the 3-6 year olds (aprox).
- 2-step binding: very easy in and out.
- Boys and Girls Sticker pack: lets the little ones customize their very own snowshoe.